Download These Movies From Amazon Unbox

1.8.08

Meet The Spartans


Rotten Tomatoes: 1.8 / 10
IMDB: 2.4 / 10

"The Bigger the Hit, The Harder They Fall"

Starring: Sean Maguire, Carmen Electra, Ken Davitian, Kevin Sorbo


Why it looks cool: This movie has been almost globally panned as being the epitome of crap. Ironically, thats why it makes it onto the list. I've got to see it if its that bad. Obviously I won't be buying it in a hurry, but I will certainly be renting it; either thru Amazon (see link below) or perhaps via other means - although I don't think this movie is worth having the MPAA on my back about.

Fortunately it's got a runtime of below 90 mins, so its going to be one for to have on when the boys are over, the beer is flowing, and quality cinema doesn't matter so much. The next time I am in the mood for a short spell of p1ss-taking and toilet humour, this film will be in the queue. Why not?

Download In The Meet The Spartans

No comments: